PF Withdraw at Home:Thanks to EPFO’s online services, withdrawing money from your PF account at home has never been so easy.
PF Withdrawal Process: With the addition of technology in financial services, withdrawing money from the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) account has become easier than ever. Now you can withdraw money from EPF account sitting at home.
Come, let us know here what is the step-by-step process to withdraw PF money online without any hassle?
Activate UAN (Universal Account Number)
- If you have not already activated your UAN, the first step is to activate your UAN. You can do this by visiting the official UAN portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/).
- Click on “Activate UAN” link and provide your UAN, Aadhaar, PAN and other required details.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP to verify and activate your UAN.
Link your Aadhaar with UAN
- To proceed with online PF withdrawal, ensure that your Aadhaar is linked to your UAN.
- You can link your Aadhaar by logging into your UAN portal and going to the “Profile” section.
Login to EPF Member Portal
- Visit the EPF member portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) and login using your UAN and password.
- Find the ‘Online Services’ section
- Once logged in, look for “Online Services” option in the main menu.
- Select ‘Claim (Form-31, 19 and 10C)’
- Under “Online Services” section, click on “Claim (Form-31, 19 and 10C)”.
- Verify your KYC details
- Your KYC details like Aadhaar, PAN and bank account information will be displayed. Make sure these details are accurate and up to date.
Register Withdrawal Details
- Select the type of withdrawal you require (full PF settlement, partial withdrawal, or pension withdrawal).
- Fill the necessary details like purpose of withdrawal, required amount and other necessary information.
- Upload Documents
- Depending on the type of withdrawal, you may need to upload supporting documents. For example, if you are evacuating from a medical region, you may need to upload a medical certificate.
Verify and Submit
- Review all the details you have entered and uploaded.
- Click on the “Submit” button to initiate the withdrawal request.
- Withdrawal request tracking
- After submitting the request, you can track its status through the UAN portal. Once your withdrawal is processed the status will change from “In Process” to “Claim Settlement”.
Once your withdrawal request is approved, the money is transferred directly to your registered bank account.