PF Online Complaint Process: EPFO has shared a link for PF account holders to register any complaint related to the account. This link is epfigms.gov.in.
PF Online Complaint Online Registration Process: If you are also an account holder of Employees Provident Fund Organization, then this news is of your use. Many times some complaint related to PF account holders account has to be filed. In such a situation, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has started the facility of filing online complaint (PF Online Complaint) for the convenience of its members. You can lodge every type of complaint from your account withdrawal complaint to interest, KYC etc. on the system issued by EPFO.
EPFO has tweeted information
EPFO has shared a link for PF account holders to register any complaint related to the account. This link is epfigms.gov.in. You can easily register your complaint by clicking on it and following some easy steps. Apart from this, the organization has also issued a toll free number on which you can easily register your complaint by calling. So let us tell you about the process of filing a complaint-
Members can visit grievance portal at https://t.co/8k2ZSesgfY for redressal of any type of grievance related to #services of #EPFO.#EPF #SocialSecurity #Employees #ईपीएफओ #ईपीएफ #AmritMahotsav @AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/Uv9mPMGueB
— EPFO (@socialepfo) May 13, 2022
EPFO account holders register their complaint like this
- To register a complaint, first click on epfigms.gov.in.
- Next click on Register Grievance option.
- Next you have to choose your status. In this, you have to choose any one option from PF
- Member, EPS Pensioner, Employer.
- In this, select the PF member and enter the UAN number and security code.
- After that click on Get Details option.
- After that click on Get OTP option.
- After this you will be asked for all the personal details, which should be filled.
- After this, you will have to choose the option of your complaint next.
- After selecting the Grievance option, you have to fill the details of your complaint.
- If there is any document related to the complaint, then enter it.
- After that submit it.
- Your complaint will be registered on your registered mobile number and email id.
Check the status of the complaint like this
To check the status of the complaint lodged by you, you click on epfigms.gov.in. Here you will see the View Status option, click on it. Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Email ID here. After that enter the security code. After this you will see the status of your complaint.