Passport Renewed: If the validity of your passport is about to expire or has expired, then you can now get the passport renewed even after following these easy steps.
New Delhi: The havoc of Corona is now slowly decreasing. In such a situation, if you are also planning to travel abroad, then this news is for you only. It is very important for you to have a passport to go abroad. In such a situation, if the validity of your passport is about to expire or it has been done, then you can now get the passport renewed even after following these easy steps.
Step to step process
Step 1- How to fill the form?
- First of all login by visiting the online portal of Passport Seva.
- Click on the link ‘Apply for Fresh Passport / Renew of Passport’.
- After that, a new page will open after clicking on the alternative one option.
- If you want, you can download and fill the application form.
- Later you can fill it back and upload it on the website.
- At the same time, to fill the online form, click on ‘fill the application form online’.
Step 2- It is necessary to take an appointment
- After clicking on the option of online form, you have to fill the required details and submit.
- After logging in, go to the first page and click on submit application.
- After this, click on the radio button to make payment.
- Click on the option of Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- While selecting the online payment proceed further.
- Let us tell you that it is very important to make online payment to book an appointment at the passport office.
Step 3- Take an appointment like this
- After this the list of your nearest Passport Seva Kendras will appear on your screen.
- In this, according to your convenience, choose the date and time of the appointment.
- Then click on Pay and Book Appointment.
- At the same time, after the payment is completed, now once again go to the website of Passport Seva.
- If you are seeing the Appointment Confirmation page there.
- From there the complete detail will be shown.
- Take a print out of the application and click on Print Application. During this the appointment number will be available.
Step 4 – Keep these documents with you before visiting the passport office
- While going to the passport office, carry the print receipt only. .
- You will get entry there only after showing the slip.
- After that your documents will be asked there.
- Apart from this, give documents along with photos.
- Along with the photo, a signature will also have to be given. The same signature will also be visible on the port with you.
Step 5- How to track passport status
- After this you will get a slip, from which you can track the status of your passport.
- After this there will be police verification and then in a week your passport by post will reach your home.
- After getting the passport, you take your old passport to the passport office.
- Submit your old passport here in the passport office.
- If the passport is lost or stolen, report it to the police.