5G rollout is being done rapidly by Reliance Jio and users are getting Jio’s 5G services in dozens of cities. You can easily check whether Jio True 5G will run on your phone or not.
5G rollout has started in India since October last year and users have started getting the benefit of 5G internet speed of Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel in dozens of cities. If you also have a 5G smartphone, then you would definitely want to know whether Jio True 5G will run in it or not, it has become very easy to find out.
Many users are constantly complaining that their 5G phones have not yet started getting 5G networks and there can be many reasons for this. First of all, 5G phones should have supported bands and software updates are being rolled out by many companies for necessary settings. Apart from keeping the phone updated to the latest software version, it is necessary to have 5G available in your area.
Will Jio True 5G work in your phone?
It is very easy to find out whether your smartphone will get the benefit of Jio’s 5G service or not and the company itself is giving users the option to check this. This can be checked by visiting the company’s website or MyJio app. Let us tell you, the company is providing free 5G internet services to its users in select circles and aims to complete the 5G rollout across the country by the end of the year.
Check with the help of the company’s website
1. First of all you have to go to Jio’s website and click on ‘True 5G’ tab here.
2. After doing this, you will see ‘Is your device 5G ready?’ of blue color on the screen. button will appear. Click on this button.
3. Now you will be asked the mobile number. Here enter the mobile number of the device in which True 5G compatibility is to be checked.
4. The company will send an OTO to the Jio number, which will have to be entered in the window displayed on the website.
5. You will see a message on the screen that Jio True 5G will run in your phone and whether it is 5G compatible or not.
You can also take help of MyJio app
1. Install the MyJio app on your device from Google Play Store or App Store and you will be automatically logged in using your Jio number.
2. After opening the app, you will have to go to ‘True 5G’ from the tabs shown above.
3. Here also you will get ‘Is your device 5G ready?’ The button will appear in blue color and has to be tapped.
4. The message appearing on the screen will tell whether your phone will get the benefit of Jio True 5G or not.
If your phone is not 5G compatible, then the company will give the option of ‘Buy a 5G Device Now’ or ‘Buy Now’. JioMart will open as soon as you click or tap on it and you will get the option to buy a new 5G smartphone.