International commercial passenger flights to remain suspended till 30 November: DGCA

0
63

Earlier, the central government extended the ban on international commercial flight services till 31 October 2020.




The DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) has said on Wednesday that the scheduled international commercial passenger services will be suspended in India until 30 November 2020. This decision has been taken in view of the increasing cases of Corona virus. Earlier, the central government extended the ban on international commercial flight services to 31 October 2020. Let us know that the daily cases of corona virus in the country registered an increase on Wednesday.

The number of new cases of Kovid-19 has increased on Wednesday compared to Tuesday. On Tuesday, where 36,469 cases were reported. At the same time, on Wednesday, 43,893 new cases have been reported. The number of positive cases increased to 79,90,322 after the Corona Virus reported 43,893 cases in the last 24 hours on Wednesday. At the same time, after 508 new deaths, the total number of deaths was 1,20,010. Active cases decreased by 15,054 followed by 6,10,803 active cases. The number of cases recovered after discharge of 58,439 was 72,59,509.

Also Read: GoAir Students Special Discounts Offer: GoAir students are getting special discounts, discounts will be received, so take advantage of Smart Student Fare offer

Lockdown will continue till 30 November

In view of the increasing cases of Corona virus, the Central Government has announced the guidelines of Unlock-5 to be effective till 30 November. The Union Home Ministry issued an order in this regard on Tuesday. The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued guidelines for Unlock-5. Under this, the guidelines for reopening in Unlock-4 have been extended till November 30. Let us know that the giants were released on September 30 for Unlock-4. The central government has said that the existing guidelines allowing all such activities, including opening of cinema, theater and multiplexes with 50 per cent seats, will now be effective next month. However, the tightening in the Containment Zone will continue as before.

According to the MHA, there will be no restriction on the movement of persons and goods from inter-state and from one state to another. No separate permit will be required for this. The Home Ministry said in a statement that last month’s guidelines, which allowed the reopening of cinemas, restrictions in swimming pools and gatherings for the training of players, will be currently considered until 30 November.

The Press Information Bureau stated that the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued its 30 September 2020 orders to continue till 30 November 2020. The guidelines clearly said that barring international travel approved by the Center, the rest will remain the same as before and the right to decide on opening of schools and coaching institutes has been given to the governments of the states and union territories.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here