Home Loan Interest Rates: Everyone wants to have a home of their own. Buying a house is the biggest capital for the common man. People invest lifetime savings in it. Most people take a home loan to buy a home.
Everyone wants to have a home of their own. Buying a house is the biggest capital for the common man. People save a lifetime and invest in it. Most people take a home loan to buy a home. It is the largest loan taken by an ordinary person not only in terms of duration but also in terms of amount. In such a situation, by taking a home loan, you should compare the home loan rates of various banks (Home Loan Interest Rates) and NBFCs. If you are thinking of buying a house, then tell you that from which bank you may find it cheaper to take a home loan. Know here how much EMI will be made for the loan amount of 30 lakhs and for a period of 20 years?
SBI’s home loan becomes expensive
Now you have to pay more interest if you take a home loan from SBI. The bank has again raised the interest rate of home loan from 6.70 to 6.95%. Also, you will now have to pay processing fees on the home loan. Which was earlier waived till 31 March. But we are telling you the interest rates of other banks where you may find home loans cheaper.
Know, interest rates of other banks, EMI details
1. Kotak Mahindra Bank: Interest rate – 6.65 to 7.30 % , EMI – 22,633 to Rs 23,802, processing fees – 2% of loan amount + GST + other statutory fees
2. ICICI Bank: Interest rate – 6.70 to 8.05 % , EMI – Rs 22,722 to Rs 25,187, Processing Fees – 0.5 to 2% of loan amount or Rs 2,000 + GST
3. HDFC Bank: Interest Rate – 6.70 to 7.20 % , EMI – Rs 22,722 to Rs 23,620, Processing Fees – Up to 1.50% of the loan amount or up to Rs 4,500 + Tax
4. Punjab National Bank (PNB): Interest rate – 6.80 to 8.90%, EMI – Rs 22,900 to Rs 26,799, Processing Fees – You can contact the
Also Read: Gold Price Today: Gold Again Crosses Rs. 45000; Silver too Expensive, Instant View Latest Price
bank 5. Bank of Baroda: Interest rate – 6.85 to 8.70 % , EMI – Rs 22,990 to Rs 26,416, Processing fees – 0.50 per cent of loan amount Upto (Minimum Rs. 8,500 and Maximum Rs. 25,000)
6. Central Bank of India: Interest Rate – 6.85 to 9.05 %, EMI – Rs. 22,990 to Rs. 27,088 , Processing Fee – Up to 0.50 percent of loan amount (Maximum Rs. 20,000)
7. Bank Of India: Interest Rate – 6.95 to 8.85 %, EMI – 23,169 to Rs 26,703 – Processing Fee –
8.IDBI Bank: Interest rate- 6.90 to 9.90 %, EMI- Rs 23,079 to Rs 28,752- Processing fees- Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000 + GST
9. Axis Bank: Interest rate- 6.90 to 8.40 %, EMI- Rs 23,079 to Rs 25,845, Processing fees- 1% of loan amount.
10. Canara Bank: Rate of interest- 6.90 to 8.90 %, EMI- 23,079 to Rs. 26,799, Processing fees- 0.50 percent of loan amount (minimum Rs. 1500 and maximum of Rs. 10,000)