Bank Holidays in February 2023 List: This year’s February is going to be of 28 days. In such a situation, banks are going to have a holiday for a total of 10 days on Saturday and Sunday.
February Bank Holiday 2023: The second month of the new year i.e. February 2023 is starting. In such a situation, like every month, this month also the banks are going to remain closed for many days. According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) calendar, banks are going to remain closed for a total of 10 days and this time February is going to be of only 28 days. These bank holidays are going to be in many states and cities.
These bank holidays also include Sunday, second Saturday and fourth Saturday. RBI releases the list of these holidays every month. This holiday of banks is going to fall on different days in different states of the country, which includes many local festivals and national holidays. Let us know on which day and where the holiday is going to take place.
Saturday and Sunday Holidays
- Holiday due to Sunday 5th February
- Holiday on second Saturday on 11 February
- Sunday 12th February is a holiday
- Holiday due to Sunday on 19 February
- February 25 is going to be the fourth Saturday of the month
- February 26 is going to be a Sunday
Banks will remain closed on this day also
- There will be a holiday on 15th February in Manipur due to Lui Ngai Ni. It is a festival celebrating the sowing of crops.
- Banks will remain closed in Thiruvananthapuram, Srinagar, Shimla, Ranchi, Raipur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Kochi, Kanpur, Jammu, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal and Bengaluru and other places on account of Mahashivaratri on February 18.
- Banks will remain closed on February 20, the State Foundation Day in Mizoram.
- There will be a holiday on the day of Losar in Sikkim on 21st February.
Please tell that these holidays are going to be in all public sector, cooperative banks, private sector banks and regional banks. However, you can use the bank’s net banking, ATM and other services during this period.