UPSC Recruitment 2021: UPSC has sought applications for recruitment to a total of 56 posts including JTS, Data Processing Assistant. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website upsc.gov.in till 28 October 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Various Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to various posts including Private Secretary, Youth Officer, JTS, Data Processing Assistant and Senior Grade of Indian Information Service. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the commission upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in till 28 October 2021. The last date for printing the completely submitted online application is 29 October 2021.
There is a total of 56 posts to be recruited
A total of 56 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive, out of which 1 vacancy is for Data Processing Assistant post, 1 for Private Secretary, 20 for Senior Grade of Indian Information Service, 29 for JTS and 5 for Youth Officer. Candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, work experience, pay scale and other details from the notification.
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.25 only in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply
- First of all go to the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Now click on “Apply Now” in front of the posts.
- Read the instructions carefully and complete the further process for the application process
- Register and apply for the vacancy.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference.
Note- Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to know the latest updates.