EPFO Latest Mews: If you want to transfer PF of old company to new company, then now this news is very useful for you. EPFO has given this information by tweeting. Now you can transfer it very easily sitting at home.
EPFO Latest Mews: If you have also changed your job or company, then definitely transfer PF balance. Often when people change jobs from one company to another company but forget to transfer their PF balance.
But now you don’t need to worry about it. Even if you have changed 1, 2, 3 or even 4 companies, you can still transfer your PF balance from the old company to the PF account of your existing company. Let us know its complete process.
Mandatory Documents for PF Transfer
You must have an active UAN number and password to transfer the old EPF balance to the new account. Along with this, all types of information should be updated in your UAN number, such as bank account number, mobile number, Aadhaar number, you should be updated in UAN.
How to check PF accounts balance
- For this, you first go to the official website of EPFO https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- After this, after entering the UAN number and password and captcha, log in.
- After logging in, you will come to the home page. Here go to the Members Profile. Check all your personal details here.
- Your name, Aadhar details, PAN card should be verified. Apart from this, email id, mobile number and bank account details should also be filled correctly.
- Before transferring PF, you should check your passbook. For this, you have to go to View where the option of Passbook will appear.
- After clicking on passbook, you have to log in once again.
- After login, as soon as you click on the select member id, a complete list will open. The member IDs of all the companies in which you have worked will be visible. The ID at the bottom is of your current company. Here you can check PF balance in all your companies by going to view passbook.
How to transfer old EPF to new
- Before transferring the old PF, check that your old company has updated your Entry Date and Exit Date.
- For this, you go to View and click on the Service history option.
If the old company has updated the dates of both, then your PF will be transferred easily.
- Now you have to go to online services and click on ONE MEMBER ONE EPF ACCOUNT (transfer request).
- A new page will open in front of you where you will get your personal information, the details of the existing company’s PF account will be available. In which you are going to get old PF money.
- Just below it will be the details of the old employer from which to transfer PF.
Keep in mind that the PF that you are going to transfer here has to be approved by your current or old employer. It is always easier to get approval from an existing company. so choose this option
- After this, you have to enter your UAN details, as soon as you do this, the PF IDs of all your previous companies will come. Select the one whose money you want to transfer
- After this you have to authenticate it through OTP. Click on GET OTP.
- You will see it right here THE CLAIM HAS BEEN SUCESSFULLY SUNMITTED
- Here you will see the transfer claim status.
- For attestation, you have to take out a print and give it to your company, it will be sent to the PF office.
- Your old PF balance will be transferred to the new account in 7 to 30 days.
We have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media platform is credible, verified and sourced from other Big media Houses. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com