Indian Railways: There are changes in many rules from time to time on behalf of Indian Railways. If you often travel by train, then it is important for you to be updated about these rules.
New Delhi: Indian Railways: There are changes in many rules from time to time on behalf of Indian Railways. If you often travel by train, then it is important for you to be updated about these rules. Now the Railways has once again changed the rules for traveling in the train.
Often the sleep of the passengers is disturbed
These rules made by the Railways will be applicable to the passengers traveling at night. The Railway Board often used to get complaints that those traveling at night often have trouble sleeping due to co-travellers. Keeping this in mind, the rules have been changed so that the sleep of the passengers is not disturbed.
Prioritizing the convenience of passengers
The new rules have been implemented with immediate effect. According to the new rules, no co-travellers around you will be able to talk loudly on mobile or listen to songs in loud voice. On receiving complaints from passengers, Railways will take action against such people. Keeping in mind the convenience of the passengers, this decision has been taken.
Solution will have to be done on the spot
Under this rule, if there is a complaint on behalf of the passenger, then the train staff will have to go to the spot and solve the problem. If the complaint is not resolved, the accountability of the train staff will be there. All the zones have been ordered by the Railway Ministry to implement these rules with immediate effect.
Frequent Passengers Complaints
Often passengers used to complain of talking loudly or listening to music on the mobile of the passenger present in the adjacent seat. Apart from this, there was also a complaint that a group is talking loudly in the night. Such cases also came to the notice when the scot or maintenance staff of the railway talks briskly during the patrol. This also disturbs the sleep of the passengers. There used to be controversy many times over lighting the lights at night.
These rules will be applicable after 10 pm
- No passenger will talk loudly or listen to loud music on mobile.
- At night, all the lights except the night light have to be turned off, so that the sleep of the co-traveller is not disturbed.
- Passengers running in the group will not be able to talk till late night in the train. Action can be taken on complaint by co-traveller.
- Checking staff, RPF, electrician, catering staff and maintenance staff will work peacefully at night.
- The railway staff will provide immediate help to the elderly, differently-abled and single women above 60 years of age.