Indian Railways/IRCTC Latest Updates: In view of the festive season, many special trains are being run by the Railways on different routes. On Diwali (Diwali Special Train) and Chhath Puja (Chhath Puja Special Train) , a lot of crowd is seen in the trains going to Bihar UP. In the midst of the Corona crisis, however, trains cannot travel without a confirmed ticket. One cannot depend only on ticket counters to book train tickets. You can easily book tickets through mobile also. IRCTC has released a video for those who do not have a login account to book tickets online.
For the convenience of the customers, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a video guiding people on how to book tickets easily from their mobile phones, desktops or laptops. However, to book tickets through these mediums, people will have to register on the IRCTC website or app.
Want to book train tickets but do not have an #IRCTC account yet.
Create your #IRCTC ticketing account in these simple steps and book your train tickets now.#userregistration #irctcticketing #irctcaccount #trainbooking
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) October 18, 2021
IRCTC tweeted, ‘Want to book train tickets, but do not have an account on IRCTC yet. In these simple steps, create your IRCTC ticketing account and book your train tickets now.
Register easily on IRCTC in this way
- First of all go to the official website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in.
- After this, click on Register written at the top of the home page. On clicking this, a registration form will open.
- After that create a username of yours. It must be at least three to 35 characters long.
- Then select a security question and answer.
- Then enter your name, gender, marital status, profession and date of birth.
- After that enter your email ID, mobile number and login password.
- Then enter your address and pin code.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In the last step you have to verify your account by entering the code sent to your registered number/email ID.
- After this your ID will be created successfully.
Through these steps, you will be able to book tickets easily
- Open IRCTC app or visit irctc.co.in.
- Login using your credentials.
- Now go to the ‘Book Your Ticket’ option.
- Select the boarding and destination station.
- Select your date of travel.
- After this check whether the seats are available in your preferred train or not.
- If seats are available, click on ‘Book Now’ option.
- Give all the necessary details including passenger details to book the ticket.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha.
- Pay for the ticket using your preferred payment mode, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI
- After making the payment, your tickets will be booked and you will receive a confirmation message on your phone, email id.