Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Naukri 2023: There is a good opportunity for the youth who are planning to do a job in the Income Tax Department (Sarkari Naukri). Candidates who want to do job (Naukri Ki News) on these posts, they can apply by visiting the official website incometaxbengaluru.org.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: There is a good opportunity for the youth who are planning to do a job in the Income Tax Department (Sarkari Naukri). For this, Income Tax has sought applications for 71 vacancies for Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS posts to be filled for Karnataka and Goa region.
Candidates interested in Income Tax Bharti can apply for these posts (Income Tax Recruitment 2023) by visiting the official website incometaxbengaluru.org on or before 24 March. Candidates will be selected on the basis of preference. Candidates who want to get a job (Sarkari Naukri) on these posts, they can check all the details related to it in detail below.
Vacancy Details for Income Tax Recruitment
- Name of the Post – Income Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS
- No of Posts – 71
- Income Inspector – 10 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 32 Posts
- MTS – 29 Posts
- Income Tax Inspector – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute or its equivalent.
- Tax Assistant – Must have a graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- MTS- Must have passed class 10th from any recognized institute or board.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply – 06 February
- Last Date to Apply – 24 March
Check Application Link and Official Notification Here
- Direct Link to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023
- Official notification for Income Tax Recruitment 2023
For General/OBC Category Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
For Female/ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Application Fee – No Fee
Other Information for Income Tax Bharti
Interested candidates for the posts issued by Income Tax Bharti 2023 should duly fill the application form, attach necessary documents and send the application form through registered post or speed post to “Commissioner of Income Tax (Administration & TPS), O/o The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Karnataka & Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No. 1, Queens Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560001”.