Government pensioners have to submit their Annual Life Certificate to the bank every year between 1st November to 30th November to provide proof of their survival.
Recently, the country’s largest public sector bank, State Bank of India, has started a new facility for its customers. Now government pensioners will not have to go to the bank every year to submit their Annual Life Certificate. SBI has launched ‘Video Life Certificate Service’, so that now customers will be able to get this work done through video call.
This whole process-
Government pensioners have to submit their Annual Life Certificate to the bank every year between 1st November to 30th November to provide proof of their survival. This Annual Life Certificate shows that the pensioner is still alive and continues to receive the pension amount. Let us know by which process we will be able to submit our Annual Life Certificate.
- Firstly the pensioners have to visit the website ‘SBI pensions seva’ and click on the link ‘VidioLc’ at the top.
- Click on the link and submit the account number in which you get your pension. Then enter the captcha and tick the checkbox to use your Aadhaar data.
- After that an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card based on your valid account number.
- After that submit your required certificates and click on Next and schedule an appointment for video call as per your convenience on the new page. A confirmation will be sent to you via SMS and email.
- Join the video call as per schedule after confirmation. You will have to read a verification code in the call with the bank official and also show your PAN card.
- After verification, hold the camera so that the bank officials can clearly capture your face.
- At the end of the session a message will appear confirming that your information has been recorded. After this, the pensioners will be informed about the ‘Video Life Certificate Service’ through SMS.
Now submit your #LifeCertificate from the comfort of your home! Our #VideoLifeCertificate service launching on 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐯 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 will allow pensioners to submit their life certificates through a simple video call.#SBI #Pensioner #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav #AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/SsyJjnCPlL
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) October 29, 2021
If your process is not successful, you will be informed through video call. In such circumstances, the pensioner will have to go to the branch and submit his life certificate.