APY Account: In view of the increasing number of Atal Pension account holders in the country, the government has also started the facility of online account opening of APY.
APY Online Account Opening: It is the desire of every person that after retirement his life should be spent comfortably. With the aim of giving social security to the people, the government has started the Atal Pension Yojana. If you invest in this scheme, after completing 60 years of age, you will get a pension of 5 thousand rupees every month. To get the benefit of pension, you need to invest for at least 20 years.
It is worth noting that while releasing the data, Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (PFRDA) has said that till March 2022, about 4.01 crore people have joined this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, your age should be between 18 to 40 years. Depending on the investment in this pension, you get the facility of pension ranging from 1 to 5 thousand rupees. This amount is decided according to the age and amount of investment.
Online Account Opening Facility-
In view of the increasing number of Atal Pension account holders in the country, the government has also started the facility of opening an online account (Online Account Opening of APY). You can open an online account sitting at home with the help of Aadhaar only. Giving information on this matter, PFRDA has said that customers will not have to pay any kind of extra charge for the application of e-APY. So let us tell you about the process of opening Atal Pension Yojana online account with the help of Aadhaar-
Process for e-APY registration-
- To apply online in Atal Pension Yojana, first of all click on its official portal https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/ApySubRegistration.html.
- After that enter your bank details, email id, aadhaar number and aadhaar link registered mobile number.
- Share on Continue by entering Captcha Code.
- Your APY account will be opened.
- While opening the account, keep in mind that it is necessary to link a savings account of the bank with your Aadhaar number.
- Without this your Atal Pension Yojana account cannot be opened.