The Ministry of Road Transport has issued an alert regarding driving on the road for cars, motorcycles. If you also have a vehicle then this news is important for you.
New Delhi: The Ministry of Road Transport has issued an alert regarding driving on the road for cars, motorcycles. If you also have a vehicle then this news is important for you. Now your traffic challan can be deducted. The traffic police is not going to leave you if you make a mistake. The Ministry of Transport has issued a warning to the speeding car drivers. The ministry has said that ‘check yourself before you wreck yourself’ (improve yourself before ending your life). Under the new road safety law, if you drive at a high speed, then you will be fined 5000 thousand rupees.
How to Check Challan Status
- Sometimes we do not even know that our challan has been deducted online. We often get information about this through SMS. But many times we do not even know whether our challan has been deducted or not. If you don’t know how to find out. So by following the steps given below, you can know your E-Challan Status.
- First of all you go to echallan.parivahan.gov.in website.
- Now click on the option of Check Challan Status present on the website.
- You will see the options of Challan Number, Vehicle Number and Driving License Number (DL) on the screen.
- Here you have to click on the vehicle number option
- Now you have to enter the registration number of your vehicle here
- After that you have to fill the captcha code
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Get Detail’
- After this you will know whether your challan is deducted or not
E-Challan Submission Process
- You have to click on the option of ‘Pay Now’ given next to the challan
- After this an OTP will come on your number
- After this the e-challan payment website of your state will open on the screen
- Then you have to click on the option ‘Next’
- After this, the payment confirmation page will open on your page.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Proceed’
- Now you can pay through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Your challan will be credited once you make the payment
please pay attention! If the invoice is deducted then the premium will increase
Violating traffic rules in Delhi-NCR is now going to cost more. The insurance regulator is going to link the violation of traffic rules with the premium of vehicles. The pilot project of this scheme is being started in Delhi-NCR. In such a situation, people living in Delhi and NCR who violate the traffic rules will have to pay more premium while renewing the premium of the vehicle. According to the insurance regulator, the extra premium for two-wheelers will be between Rs 100 and Rs 750. At the same time, for four wheeler and commercial vehicle, this amount will be between Rs 300 to Rs 1,500.