New Delhi: UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Many posts of Nursing Staff (Nursing Staff Bharti 2022) will be recruited by the North Public Service Commission (UPPSC Recruitment 2022).
Online application forms are invited from male candidates for recruitment to 558 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of UPPSC.
Apply before the last date (UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date To Apply)
The application process started from January 21, 2022, will run till February 21, 2022. Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website before the last date. The dates of the recruitment exam have not been released, but it is being told in the media reports that the exams will be conducted in UP only after the assembly elections ending on March 10.
Eligibility (UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility)
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from Science stream
- B.Sc degree in Nursing or Midwifery
- Candidates having Diploma in General Nursing can also apply for recruitment to these posts.
- Candidates must have registration with Midwives Council UP.
- Candidates of 21 to 40 years can apply online for recruitment to these posts.
Salary (UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary)
- Selected candidates will be given a salary of up to Rs 34,800.
Selection Process (UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process)
Candidates will be selected through written exam, candidates who clear the prelims exam will get a chance to appear in the main exam. On the basis of the marks obtained in the main exam, the merit list of the candidates will be prepared, the final selection will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates should note that there will be no interview for recruitment to these posts.