UP Election Dates Announcement LIVE: The Election Commission gave information about the assembly elections in five states including Uttar Pradesh by holding a press conference on Saturday. Know here that in which district in Uttar Pradesh, on which assembly seat will the voting be held on which date? Watch live updates here…
Have a look at Phase Wise Programs
- Phase I: Nomination on January 14, last date for nomination on January 21, scrutiny on 24, withdrawal on January 27, voting on February 10
- Second phase- Nomination starts on January 21, last date on January 28, scrutiny on 29, withdrawal on January 31, voting on February 14
- Third phase- Nomination on February 1, scrutiny on February 2, withdrawal of nomination on February 4, voting on February 20
- Fourth phase- nomination from January 27, last date on February 3, scrutiny on February 4, return on February 7, voting on February 23
- Fifth Phase- Last date for nomination February 8, scrutiny February 9, withdrawal of nomination February 11, voting February 27
- Sixth phase- nomination starts on 4th February, last date on 11th, scrutiny on 14th, withdrawal of nominations on 16th March, voting on 3rd March
- Seventh Phase- Nomination starts on 10th February, last date on 17th February, 18 Scooters, 21st February nominations, Voting on 7th March
Voting will be held in 7 phases in the state
- Enrollment will start from January 14
- First phase of elections in UP on February 10
- The second phase of elections in UP on February 14
- Third phase in Uttar Pradesh on February 20
- Fourth phase of polling in UP on February 23
- Polling in the fifth phase in UP on February 27
- Polling in the sixth phase in UP on March 3
- Polling in the sixth phase in UP on March 7
- Declaration of results on March 10
Phase wise voting will be held on so many seats
- Voting on 58 seats in the first phase
- Voting on 55 seats in the second phase
- Voting on 59 seats in the third phase
- Polling on 60 seats in the fourth phase
- Polling on 60 seats in the fifth phase
- Polling on 57 seats in the sixth phase
- Voting on 54 seats in the seventh phase
5 people approved for door to door campaign
The Election Commission has made it very clear that only 5 people have been approved for door to door campaigning. Meanwhile, he appealed to the media to make people aware for maximum turnout in the elections.
Rally and padyatras banned till January 15
The Election Commission has banned any political party from organizing rallies, padayatras, street plays etc. till January 15. Road shows have also been completely banned till January 15. Any kind of event can be organized only after the approval of the Election Commission.
Vaccinated employees will be posted
Along with announcing the election dates in the press conference, CEC Sushil Chandra said that only the employees who got both the doses of the vaccine would be deployed at the booth to complete the election process in the state. He said that those doing duty in the elections would be given a booster dose. He told that the Kovid positivity weekly rate in UP is 0.24 percent.
Apply online through Suvidha App
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra said that with the help of Suvidha App, people can get their affiliation in the voter list. In the meantime, he narrated a poem, ‘If you believe then there is a way out, the lamp burns even after taking oats from the air… ‘
Area information can be given to ECI through C-vigil app
With the help of the C-vigil app, anyone can send a photo or message to the Election Commission about the information of their area. The Election Commission will take action on the complaint as soon as it is received. Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra called the election public participation.
The eyes of the commission will be on the candidates
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra said that under the fair election process, the commission will keep an eye on giving money or any kind of inducement to any candidate.
16 percent booths increased due to Corona
For the prevention of corona infection, the Election Commission has set a maximum limit of 1250 voters on a booth. At the same time, this time the number of booths has been increased by 16 percent.
Every booth will have only 1250 voters.
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra said that only 1250 voters will cast their votes at each polling booth to keep the election safe from the danger of corona infection. Preparation for this has been completed.
Covid protocol will be strictly followed
He said that it will be mandatory to follow sanitizer, mask and social distancing for prevention of corona infection at every polling booth. Dates are being announced for elections to 690 assembly seats in 5 states.
Opinions of all parties have been taken: ECI
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra said that the decisions have been taken only after knowing their views from the political parties of all the states to complete the election process.
Will take care of Corona’s challenge: ECI
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra said that Corona is a challenge. It is the responsibility of the Election Commission of India to conduct the election process keeping this in mind.
The wait is about to end, these officials are announcing
Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra, along with Election Commissioners Rajeev Kumar and Anoop Chandra Pandey are announcing the schedule for the general elections to the Goa, Punjab, Manipur, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh assemblies on Saturday .
Chief Election Commissioner will announce in a while
In a short time, Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra can announce the dates of elections in five states. Let us tell you that in Uttar Pradesh, the term of the current assembly will end in May, while in the other four states, the term of the assemblies is ending on different dates in March.
…so ECI will be strict for the Kovid guideline
The election dates in UP are being announced at a time when the pace of corona infection is also accelerating. In such a situation, the Election Commission can take some strict steps to conduct the elections under the Kovid protocols.
Declaration is often being made from west to east
With the announcement of election dates in Uttar Pradesh, the Election Commission often conducts elections after giving priority to western UP, moving towards Purvanchal. Now it remains to be seen where the winds of dates flow in this election.
Removal of government hoardings started in Lucknow
After only half an hour i.e. in 30 minutes, the Election Commission can announce the dates of elections in Uttar Pradesh. Along with this, the code of conduct will also be implemented in the state. As a result of this, the removal of government hoardings has started even before the election dates are announced in the capital of UP.
Declaration can be done in 6 steps
This time the Election Commission can announce 6 phases in announcing the 2022 assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. Actually, in the midst of the third wave of Corona, the Election Commission is in the process of conducting the elections as soon as possible.
Announcement of election dates in Uttar Pradesh soon
UP Chunav 2022 Dates LIVE Updates: Election Commission on Saturday announced the dates of assembly elections of five states including Uttar Pradesh in a press conference. Voting will be held in 403 assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh. In view of the Corona crisis, the commission has also announced guidelines. These guidelines will have to be followed by the candidates and voters in the elections. The term of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly will be completed on 14 May 2022. Under the assembly elections in UP, the declaration of results has been announced on March 10, along with the start of nomination from January 14.