SBI News Update: Amidst the Corona epidemic, banks have made most of their facilities online.
New Delhi: SBI News Update: Amidst the Corona epidemic, banks have made most of their facilities online. The country’s largest bank State Bank of India has also increased door step banking and online banking facilities keeping in mind the safety of its customers.
Apply for new ATM card in a jiffy
If you are a customer of SBI, then you can take advantage of its many facilities sitting at home. If your ATM card is lost or expired or damaged, then you do not need to go to the bank branch for this. You can apply for a new ATM card online only.
How to Apply SBI Debit ATM Card
To apply for a new ATM card, you have to follow a very simple process. which we are telling below. Keep in mind that your mobile number should be registered with your bank account. Because you will need OTP.
- First of all, you have to login to the official website of the bank through internet banking.
- After this go to the option with e-Services
- Then you have to select the option of ATM Card Services
- After this the option of Request ATM / Debit Card has to be selected.
- You will get two options, it is OTP based and profile password based. You have to choose OTP option
- A new page will open now a new page will open in which after account selection you have to select the card name and card type
- After filling all the details, verify it and submit.
- After submission you will get a message that your debit card will be delivered to you in 7-8 working days
- This debit card will come at the same address that you have registered with the bank.
- If you want to get the ATM card at any other address, then for this you have to visit the branch of SBI.
How to update mobile number in account
Similarly, SBI has also made online the facility for its customers to update the new mobile number in the account. This work can also be done through net banking.
- Go to My Account & Profile option and select Profile
- At the top of the new page that will open, you have to click on the option with Personal
- Details / Mobile. Proceed via Profile Password
- In the new page, information about your name, mobile number and email id will be given and the option of change has also been given along with it.
- Select the option with mobile number and after OTP process you can update your mobile number