SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: The last date to apply for 8283 vacancies in State Bank of India has been extended. Now the form for these posts can be filled till 10th December.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Last Date Extended: Some time ago, State Bank of India had conducted bumper recruitment for the post of Clerk or Junior Associate. Applications for these have been coming for a long time and yesterday i.e. 7th December was the last date to apply for these posts. The latest information about this is that the last date to apply for these posts of SBI has been extended. Now the form for these recruitments can be filled till 10 December 2023.
Take advantage of the opportunity quickly
Those candidates who could not apply earlier due to some reason should now take advantage of this opportunity and apply immediately. To do this, they will have to go to the official website of State Bank of India, whose address is – sbi.co.in. The last date for printing the application is 25 December 2023.
How will the selection be done?
Selection on these posts of SBI will be done after passing several rounds of examinations. Like first a pre-examination will be conducted in which the candidates will be shortlisted. After this, the selected candidates will appear in the next stage i.e. Mains examination. Exam dates have not come yet. Broadly speaking, it can only be said that the pre-examination will be conducted in the month of January and the mains examination will be conducted in the month of February 2024.
Know other important things related to the application
- To apply for these posts of SBI, it is necessary that the candidate has done graduation from a recognized university.
- The age limit has been fixed at 20 to 28 years. Reserve category will get exemption.
- To apply for these posts, candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 750.
- SC, ST, PWBD, ESM and DESM candidates do not have to pay fees.
- If selected, the monthly salary is between Rs 26 to 29 thousand.
- Apply from this direct link.