RuPay Credit Card on UPI: If you use Federal Bank Credit Card or are going to use it, then this news is important for you. Now you will be able to make UPI payment through RuPay Credit Card of Federal Bank. Let us know about it in detail.
If you are a customer of Federal Bank then there is good news for you. Now you can link Rupay credit card issued by Federal Bank to BHIM app and make payment with your credit card by scanning the Merchant UPI QR Code installed at the neighborhood shop or online. can do.
With Federal Bank’s Rupay Credit Card, you will be able to make UPI payments in exactly the same way as you do through a bank account. Here the money will be deducted from your Rupay credit card. Let us tell you that now RuPay credit cards of 15 banks are visible live on BHIM app.
Rupay Credit Card on UPI facility started in the year 2022
Let us tell you that in the year 2022, Rupay Credit Card on UPI facility was started. Now you will be able to pay by credit card by scanning it at the neighborhood shop. However, through RuPay Credit Card, you can make payment only by scanning the merchant UPI QR code or make payment to the merchant online. Cannot make some payments like P2P.
How to link RuPay credit card to BHIM app
- First of all open BHIM app.
- After this click on linked bank account.
- Now on clicking +, two options appear in Add Account – Bank Account and Credit Card.
- After clicking on Credit Card, you will get the details of the credit card linked to your mobile number.
- Now enter the last 6 digits and validity of the credit card.
- After this enter the OTP received on the mobile.
- Create UPI PIN. In this way the registration process will be completed.
- Now scan the merchant UPI QR code, select RuPay Credit Card and enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment.