Jagran Bureau, New Delhi. Due to the lockdown for nearly two months, the stagnant life is now gaining momentum. In the fourth phase of the lockdown, which began on May 18, the traffic wheels are also ready to pick up after the approval of economic activity in almost all places except the Containment Zone. While the railways have started booking 100 pairs of passenger trains from June 1, on the other hand the way has been cleared to start limited domestic flights. The government has issued detailed guidelines regarding flights.
How the people trapped due to the lockdown are desperate to go to their village, this can be gauged from the crowd gathered for ticket booking. For regular trains starting from June 1, 5.51 lakh tickets were booked within four hours of online booking starting from 10 am on Thursday. A special thing was also seen in this that people are busy taking return tickets along with leaving. Railway minister Piyush Goyal has said that in view of ticket booking, the ticket booking will start from about one lakh two lakh Community Service Centers (CSCs) in the country from Friday.
CSC CEO DC Tyagi said that the software of these centers opened at the panchayat level in rural areas already has a link to IRCTC. The reservation will be operational with immediate effect after the permission of Indian Railways.Meanwhile, after the Maharashtra government announced a ban on movement within the state, the Railways canceled the tickets for passengers whose journey was between the two stations in Maharashtra itself. For example, a ticket to travel between Mumbai and Nashik on a train coming from Mumbai to Delhi via Nashik has been canceled. Outbound people from Maharashtra will be able to travel.
Railways engaged in every possible effort
Railways have opened shops and stalls running on platforms with immediate effect. However, bookings for trains going to the states where Corona has more influence have not been commissioned. With the improvement in the condition, the sale of tickets will be opened there. Railway Minister Goyal said that so far 2050 laborers special trains have been operated to take the migrant workers to their homes, bringing a total of more than 3 million people to their destination. Railways are currently running 15 pairs of AC special trains on the Rajdhani route in addition to Shramik Special trains for passengers. Other mail / express and suburban trains are closed. Freight trains have also been operating during lockdown.
Important things about railway service
– Booking of 5.50 lakh tickets in six hours of booking start
– There is also a frenzy of passengers for return tickets with out going
– Booking is being done from the website of IRCTC and the app itself
From today, 1.75 lakh community service centers will also be booking
– Preparation to open ticket window at some stations in a day or two
Trains open for booking include trains like Duronto and Janshatabdi
– Expected to be decided soon on the operation of some more trains
Booking will also be done here
The Ministry has informed that from Friday, tickets can also be booked or canceled from the Post Office, Passenger Ticket Facility Center licensee, IRCTC agent and the PRS counter of the Reservation Center.
Aircraft will fly on new guidelines
From May 25, detailed guidelines have been issued to start almost a third of domestic flight services. In the guidelines, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has advised the elderly, pregnant women and sick people to avoid air travel. Those in the Containment Zone will not be allowed to travel. All regular domestic and international flights are canceled in the country from 25 March. The resumption of their operations will provide relief to large sections.
Keeping in mind the convenience of the passengers, the government has also fixed the minimum and maximum fare for the flights according to the distance for 24 August. Aviation Secretary PS Kharola said that 40 per cent of the seats in each aircraft will be booked at a cheap price.
Keeping in view the safety of the passengers, arrangements for hand sanitizers will be ensured at all entry points and various touch points at the airport. Various food and beverage outlets will also be allowed to be opened with caution. Disinfection of the airport will be taken care of.
There will be thermal screening of all passengers and Arogya Setu app will be required on the phone of all passengers above 14 years of age. While boarding the aircraft, passengers will be sent in a sequential manner, so that no one collides with each other.
Air travel with many conditions
– Around one-third of domestic flights will be operational from Monday
– Flights are divided into seven bands according to travel time
– The minimum and maximum fare for each band was also decided
– Must arrive at the airport two hours before flight time
– Web check-in will be held, airport check-in counters will be closed
– Masks are mandatory for all passengers
– Only one check-in bag and one cabin bag allowed
– No food items will be provided during the journey
– Health information will have to be given by filling the Arogya Setu app or form
No arbitrary recovery, time band fare
– Flight less than 40 minutes – 2,000 to 6,000 rupees
– 40 to 60 minutes flight – Rs 2,500 to 7,500
– 60 to 90 minutes flight – Rs 3,000 to 9,000
– 90 to 120 minute flight – Rs 3,500 to 10,000
-120 to 150 minutes flight – Rs 4,500 to 13,000
– 150 to 180 minute flight – Rs 5,500 to 15,700
– 180 to 210 minutes flight – Rs 6,500 to 18,600