PPF Calculation: If you also want to become a millionaire, then start investing immediately. Public Provident Fund is a long term investment, which gives you good returns at the right time.
PPF Calculation: If you also want to secure your old age by becoming a millionaire, then this news is very useful for you. For this, you just have to make a systematic investment from today. If you save just a few rupees every month and invest in Public Provident Fund, then you will become a millionaire even before retirement. For this you just have to invest wisely.
Make long term investment like this
Public Provident Fund is a long term investment, which gives you good returns at the right time. You get very good returns in this. You can invest up to Rs 1.5 lakh in PPF in a year, ie Rs 12,500 a month. So let’s know how much you have to invest every month and for how long to become a millionaire.
7.1 percent interest on PPF
At present, the government pays an annual interest of 7.1 percent on the PPF account. Investment is made in this for 15 years. Accordingly, the total value of the investment of Rs 12500 per month will be Rs 40,68,209 after 15 years. The total investment in this is Rs 22.5 lakh and the interest is Rs 18,18,209.
How will the fund of one crore rupees
Case No. 1
1. You are 30 years old now and have started investing in PPF.
2. After depositing Rs 12500 every month in PPF for 15 years, you will have Rs 40,68,209.
3. Now keep increasing this amount in PPF for a period of 5-5 years.
4. After investing 5 more years after 15 years i.e. after 20 years this amount will be = Rs 66,58,288
5. Then increasing the investment for the next 5 years i.e. after 25 years the amount will be – Rs 1,03,08,015
So this is how you will become a millionaire
That is, if you invest Rs 12500 every month in PPF at the age of 30, then you would have become a millionaire after 25 years, ie at the age of 55. Please tell that the maturity of PPF account is 15 years. If this account is to be extended for 15 years, then this account can be extended for the next five years according to five years.
Case No. 2
If you want to invest a little less amount in PPF instead of Rs 12500, but want to become a millionaire at the age of 55, then you have to start a little earlier.
1. You started putting Rs 10,000 a month in PPF account at the age of 25.
2. According to 7.1 percent, after 15 years you will have a total value of – Rs 32,54,567.
3. Now extend it again for 5 years, then after 20 years the total value will be- Rs.53,26,631.
4. Extend it again for 5 years, after 25 years the total value will be – Rs 82,46,412
5. If carried forward for 5 years i.e. after 30 years the total value will be – Rs 1,23,60,728
6. That means you will become a millionaire at the age of 55.
Case number 3
If you deposit only Rs 7500 per month in PPF instead of Rs 10,000, you will still become a millionaire by the age of 55, but you will have to start investing at the age of 20.
1. If you keep depositing Rs 7500 in PPF for 15 years at 7.1% interest, then the total value will be – Rs 24,40,926
2. After 5 years, that means after 20 years, this amount will be – Rs 39,94,973
3. After 5 years, that means after 25 years, this amount will be – Rs 61,84,809
4. After 5 years, this amount will increase after 30 years – Rs 92,70,546
5. On continuing the investment for 5 more years, the amount after 35 years would be – Rs 1,36,18,714
6. That is, when you will be 55 years old, you will have an amount of more than 1.25 crore rupees. Remember, the trick to becoming a millionaire is to take advantage of PPF compounding, start investing early and keep investing with patience.