New Delhi. Bihar Post Office Jobs 2021: There is a great opportunity for the youth who are thinking of doing a government job in the Indian Postal Department.
India Post has invited applications for various posts including Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Postal Assistant or Shortening Assistant in Bihar Postal Circle. 10th and 12th pass can apply for these posts. The recruitment advertisement in this regard has been issued by the Postmaster General of Bihar. For more information regarding recruitment, you can visit the website of India Post at indiapost.gov.in.
According to the notice, recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Postal Assistant or Shortening Assistant in Bihar Postal Circle will be done under Sports Quota. The last date of application for these posts is 31 December 2021. Through this recruitment process, 60 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Postal Assistant or Shortening Assistant will be recruited in Bihar Postal Circle.
Bihar Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- Postal Assistant – 31 Posts
- Shortening Assistant – 11 Posts
- Postman – 05 Posts
- MTS – 13 Posts
Required Educational Qualification
- Shorting Assistant – For this post, the candidate should have 12th pass from a recognized board. Also, if selected, at least 60 days of basic computer training will have to be done before taking the joining letter.
- Postman- For the post of postman, candidates must have at least 12th pass. Along with this, it is necessary for him to have knowledge of the local language i.e. Hindi. They also have to do computer training.
- MTS- 10th pass candidates can apply for MTS posts.