The government is planning to release the next ie 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN scheme) by 15 December 2021.
New Delhi. Farmers are going to get good news from the government soon. If you are a farmer and are waiting for your 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then this news is special for you. According to the information, the date of release of 10th installment has been announced by PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan). The government is soon sitting ready to transfer the installment along with the entire process.
The money for the tenth installment will come on this day, the
government is planning to release the next ie 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN scheme) by 15 December 2021. It is worth noting that the government had transferred money to the farmers on 25 December 2020 last year.
Registration will have to be done to take advantage of the scheme,
if you also want to take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana, then you will have to register for it immediately. Otherwise this opportunity will be missed out of your hands. Registering in this scheme is quite easy.
Registration will be like this,
you can complete this process sitting at home online. Apart from this, you can apply for this scheme through Panchayat Secretary or Patwari or local Common Service Center. Apart from this, you can also register yourself for this scheme.
Eligible farmers can register like this
- You have to first go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now go to Farmers Corner.
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- After this you have to enter the Aadhar number.
- Along with this, the state will have to be selected by entering the captcha code and then the process will have to be carried forward.
- In this form you have to fill your complete personal information.
- Along with this, bank account details and information related to the farm will have to be filled.
- After that you can submit the form.