The 10th installment (10th installments) of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme is expected to be released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 16 December this month. Beneficiaries can get the latest updates by logging in to the official website of PM Kisan http://pmkisan.gov.in .
According to media reports, it is likely to be delivered by December 15-16, 2021. As per the scheme, a cash amount of Rs 6000 is required to be transferred by the government to the farmers every year. The installments need to be transferred to the bank accounts of those farmers whose accounts are with Aadhar card.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) provides annual cash transfers to its beneficiaries in three installments, which take place between April-July; The second installment is between August-November and the third installment is between December-March.
Under PM Kisan Yojana, financial benefits of Rs 6000 per family per year are provided to the families of all landholder farmers and payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 every four months. A person can also track his/her status through Farmers Corner in PM Kisan Portal.
To check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status, some simple steps have to be followed. They are as follows:
- Individual has to visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi home page pmkisan.gov.in
- After this one has to click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ tab present on the home page
- Now, after clicking on the beneficiary status, one has to choose either the option –
- Aadhaar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Number
- After selecting the selected option, click on ‘Get Data’.
- Now, the beneficiaries will be able to view the data.
- In this context, farmers should note that their Aadhar card should be linked to PM-Kisan account otherwise they will not get the installment.
The process of linking AADHAR with the account can be done by following some easy steps. They are as follows:
- Firstly, the individual needs to log on to the official website of PM-Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this the person has to click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the homepage
- A New Page Will Open Where Aadhar Card Number, Captcha Code Will Have to Be Entered and Click on Search
- Then you will be asked to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card
After entering it, click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Now, the person has to enter the OTP in the specified field
One should note that PM-Kisan e-KYC will be submitted successfully. It is to be noted that the Center has so far transferred 9 installments of Rs 2000 each directly into the bank accounts of eligible farmers. PM Kisan beneficiaries should note that the beneficiary lists will be displayed in the Panchayats to ensure more transparency and information.
In addition, the States and Union Territories will intimate the sanction of benefits to the beneficiary through system-generated SMS. In case of any other queries and doubts, aspirants can log on to the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.