PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a very effective scheme under which the government gives subsidy on loans to build houses. Its most important thing is the subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees given by the government, which works as an incentive.
New Delhi: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government gives subsidy on loans to people to build houses. Many times it happens that the house is ready, the concerned banks or financial institutions also charge you EMI regularly but you do not get the subsidy. Many a times, in two different houses built on the same plot, subsidy of one comes and the other does not, in such a situation, it is very important for you to check your status.
Check through this easy process
You can easily know whether your name is in the list as a beneficiary under this scheme. For this, first of all, you should have the registration ID received after the application. Through this you can check the status of your subsidy. There are four easy ways to check this.
There are different rules for urban and rural applicants.
Under this scheme, people who buy or construct a house for the first time in urban areas, they get CLSS or Credit Linked Subsidy. At the same time, a fixed amount is given to the people of rural areas for the construction of housing under this scheme. That is, there are different rules for the people of urban and rural areas. Earlier the income limit of those taking the benefit of this scheme was 6 lakhs but now it has been increased to 18 lakhs. Under this scheme, people of any category can take advantage of subsidy for their first house from the government according to their income.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme?
People between the age group of 21 to 55 years can take advantage of this wonderful scheme of the government. To take advantage of this scheme, the annual household income of the people of lower economic class EWS should be Rs 3 lakh. At the same time, the annual income for middle class LIG should be Rs 3-6 lakh. However, those with an income of 12-18 lakhs can also take advantage of this scheme. For this, they will have to provide proof of income, Form 16 or income tax return documents. At the same time, let us tell you that those who do their own work will have to give a certificate of their income.
Know how much subsidy you will get?
Those who want to take advantage of the scheme will get the benefit of subsidy according to their income. For example, those earning up to Rs 12 lakh annually will get the benefit of 4 percent interest subsidy on loans up to Rs 9 lakh. Similarly, those with an annual income of Rs 18 lakh will be able to take advantage of 3% subsidy on loans up to Rs 12 lakh.
How to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List 2021-22?
- To make sure if you have made it to the final Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban beneficiary list, you can follow the mentioned steps:
Visit the official website of PMAY(U) that is (https://pmaymis.gov.in/)
- In the next step, Go To the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and select the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Here, just enter the first 3 characters of your name mentioned in the application form and click on ‘Show’.
- Once clicked, the results will be displayed on the screen. Just check the screen and find out your name and further details.
How to download and check PMAY Gramin List PDF?
You can download the PDF of PMAY-G list 2021-22 through the following procedure.
- Visit the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in and click on the “Report” tab under ‘Awaassoft’ section as shown in the image below.
- When you click on ‘Report’, a new window is open in which you have to hit the “Beneficiary details for Verification” option under the ‘Social Audit Reports’ section as shown in the image below.
- In the next step, you will have to fill the required fields in the “Selection Filters“-
- Firstly, you will have to select the year (like 2021-2022 in fig.) for which they want to check the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list (PMAY LIST 2021-22) under the 1st option.
- You will have to select “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin” in the 2nd option.
- After this, you need to select the “Name of State” in the 3rd option.
- Then, you can select the “District” name in the 4th option.
- Select the “Block” name in the 5th option.
- Finally, you are required to select the “Panchayat” name in the 6th option.
- In this step 4, you can click on the “Submit” button to open the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries (PMAY-G List 2021-22).
In this step, you can find out village name, registration number, beneficiary name, name of father or mother, house allotted to, sanction number, sanctioned amount, installment paid, the amount released under PMAY-G, and house status in the PMAY G list of beneficiaries.
You can also download this complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries in the ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ format. It can be done through the “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs mentioned respectively.