PM Awas Yojana: The installment of PM Awas Yojana has been released, if the money has not come in your account, then here it is given information on how you can check it.
PM Awas Yojana: In April itself, the second installment of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. In such a situation, if your money was yet to come to your account and it has not come yet, then you can check your account immediately. For this you have to follow some easy steps.
Know- How to check status?
- First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Here the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’ will be available. Click on it.
- A new page will open, on which the option of ‘Track your assessment status’ will be available. Click on it.
- After this, fill the registration number and give the requested information to check the state.
- After that select the state, district and city and submit. The status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
How to apply for PM Awas Yojana?
- Firstly visit the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- You get the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’ on the website. Click on it.
- Here you will find many options. You choose the option according to your stay.
- After this, you have to fill the Aadhar number and click on Check.
- After this an online form will open.
- Fill the requested information in this form.
- After filling the application, read the complete information once again. Submit after you are satisfied.
- After submission an application number will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe for future.