Petrol-Diesel Price Today: The rate of petrol-diesel remains stable even after a month. A month ago, the government had given a big relief to the common man by cutting excise duty.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 22nd June: Excise duty on petrol-diesel was cut by the government a month ago. After which there was a big fall in the price of oil and the common man breathed a sigh of relief. Keeping oil prices stable and the efforts made by the government have helped in bringing down the level of inflation.
Crude reached $ 112.9 per barrel
On the other hand, a mixed trend was seen in the price of crude oil on Tuesday. The price of WTI crude rose slightly to $ 110.7 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude fell to $ 112.9 per barrel. Some states also reduced VAT after the excise duty was cut by the government. The government had reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel on 21 May 2022. Due to this move, Rs 8 on petrol and Rs 6 on diesel were reduced.
What are today’s prices? (Petrol-Diesel Price on 22nd June)
– Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
– Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
– Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
At the beginning of the year 2022, in the capital Delhi, petrol was at the level of Rs 95.41 per liter and diesel Rs 86.67 per liter in January. After this a change in prices was seen. After the Russo-Ukraine war, the prices of petrol and diesel started to skyrocket in the country. After the election results of five states, till April 6, there was an increase of about Rs 10 in petrol and diesel. But on May 21, the central government again gave relief to the public by cutting excise duty.
How to check your city rates
If you want to check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, then for this, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP and send it to 9224992249. HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE to 9222201122 and BPCL customer RSP to 9223112222.