PAN-Aadhaar Link: The government has issued a new order for all the users of Aadhaar, do this work immediately, otherwise you will have to pay a heavy fine.
PAN-Aadhaar Link Deadline: There is no citizen in the country who does not have an Aadhaar card. Actually, nowadays Aadhaar card has become mandatory for every work. If you are also an Aadhaar-PAN cardholder, then this news is very important for you. By March 31, 2023, it has been made mandatory by the government to link PAN card with Aadhar (PAN-Aadhar Link). If you have not linked PAN with Aadhaar till now, do it before March 31, 2023, otherwise you may have to pay a fine of up to Rs 1000. This rule is due to section 234H (added in Income Tax Act 1961).
The government gave the deadline
Significantly, the government has kept March 31, 2023 as the last date for this. If you do not link your Aadhaar with PAN before the scheduled date (Pan Aadhaar Link Last Date), then you will have to pay a fine of Rs 1000 for this. Let us tell you how to link Aadhaar with PAN (Pan-Aadhaar Link Status). Not only this, if a person does not link his PAN with Aadhaar till the last date, then his PAN will become useless.
Income tax department tweet
Significantly, for this, the Income Tax Department has issued a tweet. This tweet states that as per the Income Tax Act, 1961, it is mandatory for all PAN holders, who do not fall in the exempted category, to link their PAN with Aadhaar before 31.03.2023. Those PANs which are not linked to Aadhaar, those PANs will become inactive from 01.04.2023. What is essential is necessary.
आयकर अधिनियम, 1961 के अनुसार, सभी पैन धारकों के लिए, जो छूट की श्रेणी में नहीं आते हैं, 31.03.2023 से पहले अपने पैन को आधार से जोड़ना अनिवार्य है।
जो पैन(PAN) आधार(Aadhaar) से नहीं लिंक किए गए हैं, वे पैन 01.04.2023 से निष्क्रिय हो जाएंगे ।
जो अनिवार्य है, आवश्यक है। pic.twitter.com/HiFamrv5F0
— Income Tax India (@IncomeTaxIndia) December 3, 2022
How to do PAN Card Aadhaar Card Link like this?
- If you have linked your PAN card with Aadhaar, then you can check your status.
- First of all, go to the new website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal of Income Tax Department’s official website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Here below click on the option of ‘Link Aadhaar’
- Click on ‘Click here’ to view your status.
- Now here you fill the details of your Aadhaar and PAN card.
- If your PAN card is already linked to Aadhaar card, then you will see your PAN is linked to Aadhaar Number written.
- But if your Aadhaar card and PAN card are not linked, then click on this link https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Now you click on Link Aadhaar.
- Now you fill your details here.
- After this your PAN card will be linked with Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar-PAN link can also be done through SMS
If you do not have a smartphone or laptop, you can also link PAN and Aadhaar card by sending an SMS. If you also want to use the SMS service, send an SMS to 567678 or 561561 by typing UIDPAN <12-digit Aadhaar> <10-digit PAN> from your registered number. After doing this, the information about the link will come to you only through the message.