OSSC Recruitment 2022: Under the Staff Selection Commission, there is good news for the youth who are planning to do jobs in these departments of the state government. For this, OSSC has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer under Group B State Cadre.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of OSSC, ossc.gov.in. The last date to apply for these posts (OSSC Recruitment 2022) is 10 December.
Apart from this, candidates can also apply for these posts directly through this link https://www.ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx. Also, by clicking on this link OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF , you can also see the official notification. A total of 1225 posts will be filled under this recruitment (OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022) process.
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Apply Online: 11 November 2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 10 December 2022
Vacancy Details for OSSC Recruitment 2022
Total Number of Posts- 1225
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (EIC Public Health) -101
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Director of Municipal Administration) -30
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Director of Textiles) -01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Panchayat Raj & Drinking Water Department) -421
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department) -451
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Director of Fisheries) -04
- Assistant Training Officer (Director of Technical Education & Training) -217
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates should possess the relevant qualification as given in the official notification.
Age Limit for OSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates age should be 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01 January 2022.
Selection Process for OSSC Recruitment 2022
- The selection test for these posts will be held in three stages,
- Preliminary examination ,
- Main written examination ,
- Certificate verification