National Pension Scheme Investment: National Pension Scheme is one of the most popular investment options for creating a retirement fund. This scheme is operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development.
This scheme is a scheme related to the government, which works as a Voluntary Investment Scheme for the employees of the government, private and unorganized sector. NPS allows investors to invest in a pension account on a regular basis. Today we will tell you how you can invest only Rs 12000 per month in NPS and get Rs 1.78 lakh in a month.
Where can you invest
- In this plan, your personal savings are converted into a pension fund. PFRDA invests in government bonds, bills, corporate debentures and shares. Let us tell you that the return you get on the amount you invest, you get an increase year after year.
- Two options for NPS account holders
- Holders get two options while opening an NPS account.
- These two options are Active and Auto mode.
- Account holders have the option to invest in maturity income for annuity.
- This percentage of buying annuity decides how much pension you will get.
Rules for Annuity
As per the NPS rules, it is necessary to purchase an annuity from at least 40% of the Net NPS maturity amount. On the other hand, if someone wants to increase this limit, then he can increase it. Apart from this, any account holder can also buy annuity by using 100% of NPS Maturity Income. NPS is a good investment to get High Monthly Pension. According to tax’s and investor experts, even low-risk investors can earn Rs 1.78 lakh per month by investing Rs 12,000 in their NPS account every month. On the other hand, if NPS customers use the Systematic Withdrawal Plan to increase their monthly income after retirement, then this pension will be available.
Learn Complete Calculation
If an investor invests Rs 12,000 every month in his NPS account for 30 years keeping equity-debt exposure in the ratio of 60:40 and buys 40% annuity from the net NPS maturity income, then in this Assuming 10% return on investment, he will get lump sum income of Rs 1,64,11,142 and monthly pension of Rs 54,704. He will get at least 6% annual return in the form of annuity.
1.23 lakh will be available on 8% return.
By investing Rs 1.64 crore in SWP for 25 years, the SWP return of 8% every year gives NPS investor Rs 1,23,560 as help every month for 25 years. That is, if a holder invests Rs 12,000 every month in his NPS account for 30 years keeping Equity Debt risk in the ratio of 50:50, then he will get about Rs 1.70 lakh every month. In this, annuity return of Rs 68,330 and SWP will get Rs 1.02 lakh.