NABARD Recruitment 2023: Recruitment has come out in NABARD for candidates looking for government jobs. NABARD i.e. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has taken out recruitment for the posts of Consultant.
NABARD Recruitment 2023: Recruitment has come out in NABARD for candidates looking for government jobs. NABARD i.e. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has taken out recruitment for the posts of Consultant. Through which the posts of Senior Consultant, Consultant and Associate Consultant will be filled in the institute. In such a situation, you can see the information about who and how can submit the application for the recruitment.
According to the notification issued for the recruitment, these appointments will be on contract basis. Which will be extended for three years after one year on the basis of performance. At the same time, the selection of candidates for the posts will be done through interview.
What should be the qualification
- Senior Consultant – First Class Graduate or Graduation Degree in Agriculture with equivalent grade point
- Consultant – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Consultant Civil Engineer – BE, B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Consultant Skill – Graduation in Agriculture and allied field
- Consultant Statistics & Data Analysis – First Class Graduate or Graduation in Economics, Data Science, Data & Analytics, Computer Science
Apart from this, some work experience is also prescribed, whose complete information can be seen in the recruitment notification.
- Senior Consultant – Rs 1,25,000 per month
- Consultant – Rs 87,500 per month
- Associate Consultant – Rs 55000 per month
- Senior Consultant – Maximum 50 Years
- Consultant – Maximum 45 years
- Associate Consultant – Maximum 35 Years