How to update mobile number in ration card: By following these simple steps to update the ration scheme, continuous benefits of the schemes can be taken.
How to update mobile number in ration card: Ration card is a document with the help of which you get free ration from the government. Along with this, it is also used as a proof for other important works. If your wrong mobile number has been entered in this card or an old number has been entered then you may have to face problems. Therefore, you should immediately update the mobile number on your ration card ( How to update mobile number in ration card) . Let us tell you, updating mobile number is very easy. You can do this work sitting at home. If an old number is entered in your card, then you will not be able to get the update related to ration. Many updates are sent by the department to the cardholders through messages.
How to update mobile number in ration card
- You have to first go to this site https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.A page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number written.
- Now you have to fill your information in the column given below it.
- Here in the first column, you have to write the Aadhaar number of the head of the household / NFS ID.
- Ration card number will have to be written in the second column.
- The name of the head of the household has to be written in the third column.
- In the last column you have to write your new mobile number.
- Now click on Save.
- Now your mobile number will be updated.
- Ration card has to be linked with Aadhar.
Significantly, in view of the Corona crisis spreading across the country, the Central Government started linking the ration card with Aadhaar last year. The Union Food Ministry has told that those who do not link the ration card with Aadhaar, they will have trouble getting ration.
One Nation One Card Scheme is applicable from 1st June 2020
From June 1, 2020, ration card portability service ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ has started in 20 states and union territories of the country. In this scheme, you can buy ration by staying in any state. Meaning you will not have to worry about food and drink anywhere. This scheme is already implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Jharkhand, Tripura, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman-Diu.