New Delhi: If you are thinking of investing and you want your investment to be safe and get good returns, then you can invest in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) endowment plan ‘Aadharshila’ (944) . Especially this policy is for women. That is, only women can invest in it.
From 8 years old girl child to 55 year old woman can invest in this policy. In this, the insurance cover is 75 thousand rupees and the maximum insurance cover is 3 lakh rupees. If the death of the policyholder occurs within the first 5 years from the commencement of the policy, the amount will be paid to the nominee.
Loyalty Additions (if any) are given to the nominee if the policyholder dies after 5 years. If you invest Rs 51 daily for 15 years in this policy, then you will get Rs 3 lakh 60 thousand on maturity.
- Age: 55
- Term: 15
- Sum Assured: 30,00,00
- DAB: 30,00,00
- Death Sum Assured: 330000
- Basic Sum Assured: 300000
First year premium with 4.5% tax:
- Annual: 18855 (18043 + 812)
- Half Yearly: 9526 (9116 + 410)
- Quarterly: 4812 (4605 + 207)
- Monthly: 1604 (1535 + 69)
- YLY Mode Average Premium/Day: 51
With reduced tax after paying first year premium:
- Annual: 18449 (18043 + 406)
- Half Yearly: 9321 (9116 + 205)
- Quarterly: 4709 (4605 + 104)
- Monthly: 1570 (1535 + 35)
- YLY Mode Average premium/day: 50
- Total Estimated Premium Payable: Rs 2,77,141
- SA : 300000
- LA: 60000
Total Estimated Returns after Maturity:
If a 55-year-old woman opts for a 15-year term plan and 30,00,00 Sum Assured option, then she will have to pay Rs 51 per day for 15 years. In this way they will have to fill a total of Rs 277141. This amount will be Rs 36,00,00 on maturity.