Candidates who are interested and eligible for ‘LIC Golden Scholarship Scheme’ have to apply by visiting https://www.licindia.in/Home. Candidates will be able to check more details related to this on the website.
A scholarship scheme was started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to enable the children of economically weaker sections to pursue further studies, which is named ‘LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme’. Under this scheme, scholarship is given to the students who have passed 12th class and pursued further education. Eligible students who have done 12th can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Under this scheme, students from economically weaker sections who have passed the 10th-12th examination with 60% can apply. However, their family income should not exceed 1 lakh.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing her education are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who want to pursue any Diploma or ITI or Graduation or Post Graduation in any of the private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are taking advantage of other scholarships cannot apply for it.
Where to apply: The
candidates who are interested and eligible for ‘LIC Golden Scholarship Scheme’ have to
apply by visiting https://www.licindia.in/Home . Candidates will be able to check more details related to this on the website.
– Aadhar Card
– Identity Card
– Educational Qualification Document
– Bank Account Passbook
– Passport Size Photo
– Mobile Number
– Income Certificate