Life Insurance Corporation of India offers policies. This will be of great benefit to the policyholders.
Most people, however, take out policies. Premiums are also paid regularly. Do you also have a policy ..?, Do you pay premiums regularly? But you must know this. If you look at the full details for this .. LIC policy holders should link their PAN numbers to the policy LIC said.
So LIC policyholders must link their PAN numbers to the policy. But let us now see how to do that. The PAN number can be linked to the LIC policy online. The PAN number should be linked to the policy on the LIC official website. For this, prepare all the details like policy number and PAN number first.
You must have a registered mobile number linked to your LIC policy. Because it comes with OTP. Linking the PAN number to the LIC policy will avoid the problems of claiming the policy. Now let us see how to link PAN number to LIC policy.
- To do this, first open the website https://licindia.in/ .
- The Online Services Section Online PAN Registration click on it.
- A new page will now open for you.
- Then click on Proceed .
- Next date of birth must be entered.
- You must select your gender.
- Email ID must be entered.
- After that you need to enter your PAN number.
- You must enter your full name next.
- You must enter your mobile number. Enter your policy number and
- then enter the captcha code and click on Get OTP .
OTP comes to your registered mobile number. Check all the details and enter the OTP. After that you will get a confirmation message.