Still don’t have a saree in your wardrobe? Then it’s still incomplete! If you want the latest sarees to adorn your wardrobe, try Zisha, as it brings you the trendiest of designer sarees at your doorstep.
Shop online sarees and focus on choosing the right material for your body type. Zisha presents you a large array of textiles and styles which help you flaunt your figure and look perfect on any occasion.
Women carry off this fabric with great panache, after knowing what kind of material flatters their silhouette best. Sarees are always trending and they never go out of trend as their styles keep evolving to keep up with the times.
Here’s a guide to select the right kind of saree for you body type:
- Short and slim women should stick to small prints and thin borders as they help you look taller.
Heavy borders tend to make you look shorter and it’s something that can only be done with minimalistic sarees.
- For the tall and slim, the focus should be on choosing sarees with heavy borders or big bold prints as it helps take away attention solely from your height by increasing your overall appeal.
Experiment away with bold colors and prints as well as it would help you achieve that bold look you need.
- For the ladies with the tiny waists, you should opt for material like cotton, organza or silk as they help you look fuller. Go for sarees which are light in color, along with heavy embroidery.
Your blouses can be experimented with but you might be able to carry off backless, halter neck, tube and sleeveless blouses really well.
- If you have curves and look fuller already, then you should choose material like chiffon, georgette and net. They will help in highlighting your curves and give you the oomph factor for sure.
Avoid light colors, and go dark along with delicate embroidery. Make sure that it’s not too stiff while draping. A good fall is key to looking more toned.
- Never choose fabric like cotton or other stiff material if you’re on the hever side. Stiff fabric will make you look bigger and broader, and we certainly don’t want that happening.
Dark colors would suit you best, along with proper draping of the saree. Opt for full or long sleeves in blouses to look elegant and graceful always.
- If your body is shaped like an apple (heavy around the bust and stomach), then you should go for sarees with embroidery work. Choose a longer blouse that will help you cover your stomach as well.
Another alternative to a long blouse would be to just drape wear your saree a little higher. Opt for contrasting blouse colors and avoid see-through fabric at all costs.
- For the pear-shaped beauties, choose fabric like net or chiffon which will help balance the proportions of your upper and lower body.
Avoid mermaid cuts, as they’d bring attention to your lower half, and always go for seedha pallu style with bright and bold colors. Play around with gorgeous embroideries, small prints and borders as well.
When you buy online sarees with Zisha, you are guaranteed a large selection of sarees for your body type, which will help you win all hearts with your amazing style.
Any saree draped properly on a beautiful woman, can make her a goddess and Zisha’s online sarees are here to help with just that.
Click to buy lehengas and sarees – https://zisha.co.in/