IRCTC Ticket Booking Rule: If you travel by train, then definitely read this news. Railways has made a big change in the rules of ticket booking. Now you can book 24 train tickets in a month.
Indian Railways Latest Rule: If you travel by train then there is important news for you. IRCTC has changed the rules for booking train tickets. Those who book tickets from IRCTC are getting great facility. According to this new rule, now you can book more tickets in a month than before.
Actually, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has made a new rule, under which if you have linked your Aadhar Card (Aadhaar Card Link With IRCTC) with IRCTC (IRCTC New Rule) then you will get a big advantage.
Now the rules of ticket booking have changed
It is worth noting that now earlier you could book maximum 6 tickets online in a month from IRCTC account, but if you have linked IRCTC ID with Aadhaar card then you could book 12 tickets in a month. But now IRCTC has made a big change in this rule. Now you can book 24 tickets in a month with one ID. Even if you have not linked your Aadhar card with IRCTC, you can still book 12 tickets in a month.
How to link Aadhaar
1. For this, first go to the official e-ticketing website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in.
2. Now log in by entering User ID and Password.
3. Now going to the ‘My Account section’ appearing on the home page, click on ‘Aadhaar KYC’.
4. After this, on the next page enter your Aadhaar number and click on ‘Send OTP’.
5. Now OTP will come on the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar Card. Enter this OTP and do the verification.
6. After viewing the information related to Aadhaar, click on ‘Verify’ written below.
7. After this a message will come on your mobile that KYC details have been successfully updated.
Profile must be verified with Aadhaar
In order to book a ticket, it is very important for a passenger to have his profile verified with Aadhaar. It is given in the ‘My Profile’ tab under the master list. Before booking the ticket, update the master list by giving the passenger’s name and Aadhar card details here.