IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online iocl.com.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications for the upcoming recruitment on the official website. The following recruitment is for trade apprentices Data Entry Operator under the Apprentices Act, 1961, at IOCL-Southern Region on its official website.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 21 vacancies of trade apprentices Data Entry Operator at IOCL-Southern Region.
Total number of vacancies
- 8 vacancies are for Tamil Nadu & Puducherry
- 4 for Karnataka
- 3 for Kerala
- 3 for Andhra Pradesh
- 3 for Telangana
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- Online registration process start date: February 10, 2020
- Last date to apply: February 24, 2020, until 5 pm
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online iocl.com.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
- Candidate should have passed class 12th exams from a recognized board
- Candidates should have skill certificate of domestic data entry operator for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National skill qualifications framework or any other authority recognized by the central government
- Candidates possessing higher than the prescribed qualification ie., Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma/ITI etc., are not eligible to apply
Age limit for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- 18 to 24 years old as on January 31, 2020
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD General, 15 years for PWBD SC/ST, and 13 years for PWBD OBC.