The winter season has also started. In such a situation, it is seen that due to fog many times trains either have to be cancelled, or their routes and timings are changed or their trips are reduced.
New Delhi: Most of the people of India depend on trains for long distance travel. In such a situation, if the trains get canceled or their timings are changed, then the daily commuters have to face a lot of problems. The winter season has also started. In such a situation, it is seen that many times trains have to be canceled due to fog, or their routes and timings are changed or their trips are reduced.
This time also railway has canceled many trains
With the onset of winter, the problems of passengers traveling by train have increased. In view of the fog and mist, the Railways has canceled trains on many routes for three months. At the same time, the Railways has reduced the days of operation of some trains. East Central Railway said that 12 trains have been canceled due to fog during the winter season. At the same time, the frequency of some trains has also been reduced.
East Central Railway tweeted that for the purpose of ensuring protected rail operations due to fog, some more trains scheduled to open / reach or pass through various stations of East Central Railway from 01.12.2022 to 28.02.2023 have been canceled and operations The number of days has been decreased.
These trains have been canceled
1. Train number – 14524 – Ambala Cantonment-Barauni – Tuesday, Saturday. (Cancelled from 3 December to 28 February)
2. Train number – 14523 – Barauni – Ambala Cantonment – Monday, Thursday (Cancelled from December 5 to March 2)
3. Train number – 14006 – Anand Vihar Terminal – Sitamarhi – Daily – (Cancelled from December 1 to February 28)
4. Train number – 14005 – Sitamarhi – Anand Vihar Terminal – Daily – (Cancelled from December 3 to March 2)
5. Train number – 14674 – Amritsar – Jaynagar – Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat (Cancelled from 1 December to 28 February)
6. Train number – 14673 – Jaynagar – Amritsar – Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat (Cancelled from 3 December to 2 March)
7. Train number – 15903 – Dibrugarh – Chandigarh – Monday, Friday (Cancelled from December 2 to February 27)
8. Train number – 15904 – Chandigarh – Dibrugarh – Wednesday, Sunday (Cancelled from December 4 to March 1)
9. Train number 15621 – Kamakhya – Anand Vihar Terminal – Thursday (Cancelled from December 1 to February 23)
10.Train number 15622 – Anand Vihar Terminal – Kamakhya – Friday (Cancelled from 2 December to 24 February)
11. Train No. 14617 – Banmankhi – Amritsar – Daily – (Cancelled from 3 December to 2 March)
12. Train No. 14618 – Amritsar – Banmankhi – Amritsar – Daily (Cancelled from December 1 to February 28)
Reduction in the frequency of these trains
East Central Railway said that apart from cancellation of trains, there has also been a reduction in the frequency of some trains. This includes train numbers 12505 Kamakhya – Anand Vihar Terminal, 12506 Anand Vihar Terminal – Kamakhya, 12523 New Jalpaiguri – New Delhi, 12524 New Delhi – New Jalpaiguri.