There are 30 posts for General Duty, 10 posts for Commercial Pilot, 6 posts for Technical Engineering and 4 posts for Technical Electrical.
ICG Assistant Commandant Exam 2021: The golden opportunity of Sarkari Naukari has come for the post of Group A in the Indian Coast Guard. Bumper recruitment has come in Indian Coast Guard Vacancy. Through this recruitment (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021), applications have been invited for the posts of Assistant Commandant (ICG Assistant Commandant Exam 2021). Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Let us inform that the application has started from today and the last date of application is 17 December 2021.
What will be the salary (ICG Assistant Commandant Exam Pay scale)
- Assistant Commandant – Rs 56,100 per month
- Deputy Commandant – Rs 67,700 per month
- Commandant (JG) – Rs 78,800 per month
- Commandant – Rs 1,23,100 per month
- Deputy Inspector General – Rs 1,31,100 per month
- Inspector General – Rs 1,44,200 per month
- Additional Director General – Rs 1,82,200 per month
- Director General – Rs 2,25,000 per month
According to the notification issued by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG), a total of 50 posts will be recruited. Of these, 30 posts are for general duty, 10 posts for commercial pilot, 6 posts for technical engineering and 4 posts for technical electrical.
- According to the notification, for General Duty, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 60 percent marks. At the same time, you should have passed class 12th with Maths and Physics subjects.
- For Commercial Pilot, 12th pass with 60% marks. Also, the candidate should have a Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA.
- Candidates with technical branch should have an engineering degree.