Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021: Notification was issued a few days ago for the recruitment of many posts in the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Big news for the candidates applying for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Commandant in the Indian Coast Guard, the last date to fill the application form is tomorrow. Interested and eligible candidates for recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website.
Candidates can apply by visiting joinindiancoastguard.gov.in before 17 December 2021. Candidates can also check the eligibility and selection process by going to the official notification. A total of 50 posts will be joining under this recruitment process.
Vacancy Details (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detail)
- GD, CPL (SSA)- 40
- Technical (Engineering), Technical (Electrical) – 10
Eligibility (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility)
- General Duty: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from any Registered University with 60% Marks. Mathematics, Physics, Intermediate or 12th class pass candidates can apply.
- Commercial Pilot Admission: 12th class pass with 60% marks with Physics and Mathematics as subjects. Must have a Legal Pilot License (CPL) issued by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Engineering degree with 60% marks.
Engineering- Naval, Architecture, Mechanical, Marine, Automotive, Mechatronics, Industrial and Production, Metallurgy, Design, Aeronautical, Aerospace.
- Electrical: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control, Electronics and Communication, Power Engineering, Power Electronics.
Age Limit (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Age Limit)
- General Duty – Born between 1st July 1997 to 30th June 2001.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA) – Born between 1st July 1997 to 30th June 2003.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – Born between 1st July 1997 to 30th June 2001.