According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), from Sunday to next Thursday i.e. January 19, cold wave will return in different areas of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Delhi.
On the other hand, northern Rajasthan will be in the grip of cold wave to severe cold wave conditions. Meanwhile, the Himalayan states of Himachal Pradesh-Uttarakhand will also see cold wave conditions on January 15-20 and the adjoining central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh on January 16-17.
IMD Alert, Today Weather Update: By the end of this week, once again there will be a big change in the weather across the country. In fact, warnings of cold wave and rain have been issued again. The weather is going to be bad in other states including UP, Delhi, Bihar, Jharkhand. In North India, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu, Himachal, Uttarakhand are getting to see more. Rain has been recorded in Delhi yesterday. At the same time, the forecast of drizzle has been expressed in Delhi, while the weather has started to clear up a bit after heavy snowfall on the Himalayas .
- Talking about the country’s weather system, the Western Disturbance has moved eastwards. Due to which there will be a slight decrease in snowfall on the Himalayas.
- Due to the stoppage of snowfall, Orange Alert has been issued once again in many areas including Cold Wave and Sheetlahar Red.
- Apart from this, a cyclonic circulation has formed over the upper part of Rajasthan. Due to which there will be a big change in the weather soon. Snow has accumulated in many areas of Rajasthan. At the same time, the temperature in many areas has reached -3.5 degree Celsius. Fatehpur recorded a minimum temperature of -3.5 while Churu recorded a minimum temperature of 0.7 degree Celsius.
- According to meteorologists, with the end of the coming week, another round of cold wave will be seen, a drop in temperature will be seen in most parts. On Saturday and Sunday, there has been a decrease in the maximum and minimum temperature in many parts of the state. Heavy temperature has been shown in the state in 24 hours.
Bikaner recorded a minimum temperature of 1.1 degree Celsius. The minimum temperature in Sangaria was recorded 2.5, Pilani 2.7, Sikar 3.5. At the same time, the minimum temperature in Ganganagar has been recorded at 4.6 degree Celsius. Orange alert of cold wave has been issued in Ajmer division including Bikaner Jaipur Muzaffarpur Bharatpur division between January 15 and 17 with strong wind blowing. Once again a cold wave-cold wave warning has been issued in the plains of North India. There will be strong winds amidst heavy drop in temperature. The weather department forecast that there will be an increase in humidity from 90 to 100% due to cold westerly winds.
Rain with cold wave in Delhi today
Severe cold has been predicted in many states including the capital Delhi. Dense fog and cold wave and fog warnings have been issued in many states of North India till 25 December. Cold days will also continue in many states. Yellow Orange Alert has been issued for this. Delhi witnessed a sharp drop in the minimum temperature. Although the temperature may drop, there will be dense fog in North India.
According to the Meteorological Department, light drizzle can be seen in Delhi today. On the other hand, there will be a drop in temperature between January 14 and January 20. The maximum temperature can drop to 16 degree Celsius. At the same time, the minimum temperature is also expected to drop to 4 to 5 degree Celsius. Due to the further advance of the Western Disturbance and the formation of a cyclonic circulation over Rajasthan, it will have a terrible impact on Delhi.
Dense fog and rain warning in UP
According to the Meteorological Department, a forecast of cold wave has been expressed in Delhi and surrounding areas on Sunday. Dense fog will continue. A drop of 3 percent in the temperature will be recorded. Drizzle can also be seen in some areas of Uttar Pradesh today. Rain alert has been issued in 22 districts. The same period of icy wind will also continue. There are chances of being cloudy. A cold wave warning has also been issued from January 16.
A forecast of fog has also been issued due to strong wind. However, a change in weather is expected once again from the end of the week. It will rain in West Uttar Pradesh. There is a possibility of snowfall in Uttarakhand and Ladakh. Which will affect UP. There is still a possibility of rain in Kanpur division.
Weather changed in last 24 hours
- Jammu-Kashmir, Himachal, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat including North Central Maharashtra have seen a huge drop in temperature. Along with this, strong winds are blowing in the areas. A drop in temperature will be seen.
- Drizzle has been recorded in some parts of Haryana, Rajasthan including Delhi, UP.
After heavy snowfall in Uttarakhand including Gilgit, Baltistan, Jammu Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Ladakh and Himachal, the situation is getting a bit better. Snowfall has been observed in these areas with light to moderate rains.
- Light to moderate rain and snowfall have also occurred in some places of Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh. Due to which a huge drop in temperature has also been observed. Along with this, the circulation of icy wind has also increased.
- Rain has been seen in the northern region of Assam, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Andaman and Nicobar.
- Cold wave has been released in many areas along with cold wave in Rajasthan. Dense fog will remain in Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, UP, Tripura, West Bengal. However, a forecast of dense fog has also been issued in Odisha in the next 24 hours.
Warning of winter, cold wave and cold in Bihar
The period of icy wind will continue in Bihar. It is bone-chilling cold, Bihar has recorded more cold than Jammu and Delhi. In 11 districts including Patna, Sabour, West Champaran, Bhagalpur, the minimum night temperature has been recorded less than Jammu including Delhi and Dehradun. At the same time, orange alert has been issued in many districts of the state regarding cold wave and dense fog.
The effect of westerly wind is visible in Bihar. With the morning and afternoon getting colder, many areas saw a drop in the minimum temperature. However, an increase in temperature has also been recorded in 21 cities. Chhapra and Sab Aur have been recorded as the coldest. In which the minimum temperature is said to be 6 degree Celsius. Yellow alert of dense fog has been issued in other districts including Samastipur, Saran, Vaishali, Motihari, Purnia, while warnings of cold wave and cold wave have also been issued in Kishanganj, Saran, Araria etc. districts.
Weather activity in the next 24 hours
- In the last 24 hours, warnings of cold wave and fog have been issued in many states of North and Central India. Rain can be seen in some parts of Haryana Punjab Rajasthan.
- Rise of cold wave forecast has been issued in Kerala, Karnataka, Orissa.
- Light drizzle and snowfall will be seen over the Western Himalayas. However, heavy rain has been ruled out.
- Rain with snowfall has been forecast in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Light rain can be seen in some parts of Assam, Bihar. At the same time, there is a possibility of rain in Siliguri region of West Bengal.
The weather will change in these states at the end of the week
In many areas of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, UP, Rajasthan, Bihar, there will be a huge change in the weather till January 20. Along with rain in many areas, orange red alert has been issued for Sheetlahar cold wave and dense fog. Significant effects will be seen in the night temperature. Apart from this, dense fog will remain. Orange red alert has been issued in West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura. The possibility of drizzle and cold has also been expressed in these areas.
Snowfall will continue in the hill state
With the advance of Western Disturbance, snowfall has stopped in the Himalayas. However, snowfall will continue in Himachal, Leh Ladakh and Jammu and Kashmir including Uttarakhand. Along with this, cold wave and icy winds will also be seen in these areas. Along with this, many types of changes can be seen in the weather. Problems like earthquakes and landslides can also arise.
Severe cold forecast in eastern states
The possibility of snowfall and rain has also been expressed in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland etc. Along with this there will be dense fog. Dense fog has been released. Sikkim has issued a cold wave and fog warning, advising people to be cautious of dense fog. After January 19, some significant changes will be seen in the weather. Due to which people will get relief.
Warning of Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan including Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
Talking about Central India, a drop in temperature has been observed in Maharashtra including Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan. Apart from this, a huge drop in temperature has also been observed in the states of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana etc. Dense fog has been issued in the areas. People have been advised to be alert from cold wave. However, after 3 days there will be a change in the weather in Madhya Pradesh. The possibility of cold wave has been expressed in many areas. The temperature will continue to drop.