EPFO Advance Withdrawal: Your PF money is of great use. This small amount deducted from your salary comes in handy in times of trouble. Ever since the government has given online facility to withdraw PF money, common people have become very comfortable. Let us know its complete information.
Actually, earlier one had to wait for many days to withdraw money from PF. But now PF money will come in your account in a few hours. Not only this, if you want, you can withdraw double the amount from PF.
You can withdraw double money from PF
In view of the increasing number of corona infections, the government has given this facility that now employees can withdraw double money from their PF account. Actually, earlier EPFO had allowed employees to withdraw non-refundable advance.
But now this facility is available to withdraw advance money up to double or twice. That is, now an employee troubled by Corona can withdraw this fund twice, whereas earlier this facility was available only once.
Actually, this special facility is being given by the government under medical emergency so that no employee is financially troubled, so this facility has been given.
Know here step-by-step process
- For this, go to the member e-service portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Login to your account by entering your UAN, Password and Captcha code.
- Now go to Online Services and select your claim there (Form-31, 19, 10C and 10D).
- Now a new webpage will appear on your screen in which you enter all your details like name, date of birth and last four digits of your Aadhaar number.
- Now here you enter your bank account number and click on ‘verify’.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen, asking you to provide ‘Certificate of Undertaking’.
- From the drop down menu, you have to select ‘PF Advance (Form 31)’.
- You have to select the withdrawal form ‘Pandemic (COVID-19)’ from the drop down menu.
- Enter the required amount and upload the scanned copy of the check and enter your address.
- Now a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar, enter it.