FCI Recruitment 2022: Application has been invited for the General Manager Post in the Food Corporation of India. The Applications for Civil Engineers who have superannuated from Central Govt/State Government/PSU and fulfilling the eligibility conditions for filling up 02 (two) posts of the General Manager (Engineering) in Food Corporation of India, on a Re-Employment basis, as per terms and conditions are given at Annexure-I.
The maximum age limit for applying for the post is 61 years. Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) (in type-written format only) along with attested copies of their educational qualification certificates, retirement orders and other related documents etc. which shall reach Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001.
The last Date to submit the Application will consider within 30 days from the publication of the Job Notification in the newspaper.
Check Post, Pay Scale, Qualification and Other Details for FCI Recruitment 2022
Post Name for FCI Recruitment 2022
General Manager (Engineering)
Maximum Age Limit for FCI Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale for FCI Recruitment 2022
Qualification for FCI Recruitment 2022
(1) Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(2) The officers who have superannuated from Central/State Govt./PSU at the pay level 13 (CDA)/E-7(IDA) and worked as Civil Engineers in the respective organizations. The pay scale granted on account of MACP will not be considered for eligibility for re-employment.
(1) Persons who have held charge of the Civil Engineering Division of Central / State Govt./Industrial Establishment / Public Sector Undertakings and have experience in planning and execution of civil projects will be preferred.
General Condition for FCI Recruitment 2022
1. Selection Process- The shortlisted applicants will have to appear before Interview Board, constituted by FCI, on the date and time communicated in advance.
2. Medical examination- After issuance of the offer of appointment, the candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate issued by Government Hospital.
3. The Re-employment of the superannuated officer may be extended for one more year or up to the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier on the basis of satisfactory performance. The place of posting will be Delhi NCR/Chennai/ Mumbai/Kolkata/Guwahati. The working hours will be from 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs on all weekdays (Monday to Friday) except holidays.
Note – The appointment can also be terminated at any time, without assigning any reason by the Corporation or the appointee, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s lumpsum remuneration.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.