ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts (ESIC Recruitment 2022).
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts (ESIC Recruitment 2022) can apply by visiting the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The application process for these posts (ESIC Recruitment 2022) has started from today i.e. 15 January 2022.
Apart from this, candidates can also directly apply for these posts (ESIC Recruitment 2022) by clicking on this link https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments/index. Also, you can also see the official notification (ESIC Recruitment 2022) through this link https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments/index/page:1. A total of 3847 posts will be filled under this recruitment (ESIC Recruitment 2022) process.
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to apply online – 15 January 2022
- Last date to apply online – 15 February 2022
Vacancy Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Total Posts – 3847
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC – Graduation from a recognized University with knowledge of Computer with use of Office Suite and Database.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 wpm, Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computer).
- MTS- 10th pass from a recognized board.
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC & Steno- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- MTS – Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
Application Fee for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- All other categories – Rs. 500/-
Salary for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission
- MTS Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission