EPFO: If you want to change name and date of birth as per Aadhaar in EPFO, then you can easily change it by following this procedure.
EPFO: Now Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) members can change their name and date of birth (DoB) in EPFO records as per Aadhaar card. According to the information given by the EPFO, members can do this by visiting the Member Unified Portal. If you want to change your name or date of birth then you can do it by following the steps given below.
Know- How to change name and date of birth according to Aadhar card?
- Visit the Member Unified Portal.
- Enter UAN, Password and Captcha.
- Click on Sign-in.
- Click on Manage and then click on Modify Basic Details.
- Enter Aadhaar, Name and Date of Birth as per Aadhaar. Click on Save/Submit. Click Yes.
- Inform your employer to accept your name change request.
- Any of these documents can be accepted as valid proof of date of birth
- Birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Any school/education certificate.
- Certificate on the basis of service record of Central / State Government organization.
- Any other credible document issued by a government department.
- In the absence of proof of date of birth as above, medical certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon after medical examination of the member and supported by an affidavit on oath by the member duly certified by the competent court.
- Aadhaar/e-Aadhaar: Change of date of birth as per Aadhaar/e-Aadhaar will be accepted up to a maximum of three years plus or minus the date of birth recorded earlier with EPFO.