EPFO E-Nomination- There is relief news for PF account holders. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has extended the last date for adding nominees through e-nomination.
Earlier, the last date for adding nominees was till December 31. However, now this date has been extended and EPFO has tweeted on 29 December that now PF subscribers can do e-nomination even after 31 December. However, many people had complained about the EPFO portal being down.
Chelag Khas campaign in December
A special campaign will run till December to add the name of the nominee in the PF account holders. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is trying to compulsorily add the names of dependents in the account of all five lakh PF subscribers of Bihar under the e-nomination campaign. With this, in the absence of PF subscribers, their families will not face any problem in getting the amount of insurance or pension.
— EPFO (@socialepfo) December 29, 2021
Add nominee name through these steps
- After that click on Member UAN/Online Service.
- Login with UAN and Password.
- After clicking on the Manage tab, select E-Nomination.
- Go to Provide Details tab and give complete information and save it.
- Click on Yes for family related details. Enter family details.
- Click on the nomination details and write what percentage of the share will be entitled.
- Then click on E-Sign.
- OTP will be sent to Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- After completing the process, EPF/EPS will be linked to your nominee account.