BSF Jobs 2023: Recruitment has come out for the bumper post in the Border Security Force. The process of application is on, if you are also interested then fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Registration Underway: Some time ago, BSF had conducted bumper recruitment for the post of Constable Tradesman. Applications for these are going on from February 27 and the last date to apply is also going to come soon. Therefore, those candidates who want to apply for these recruitments but due to some reason have not been able to fill the form yet, they should apply now. The last date to apply for the post of BSF Constable Tradesman is 27 March 2023. Know the important details related to these applications.
Read the important information related to the application here
- The advertisement regarding these posts was published in the Employment News Paper dated 25 February – 03 March 2023.
- The special thing about these vacancies is that 10th pass candidates from any recognized board can apply for them.
- There are other qualifications, details about which can be checked from the notice given on the official website.
- To apply for these posts, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years.
A total of 1284 posts of Constable Tradesman will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- Only online can be applied for these BSF recruitments. To do this, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the Border Security Force, whose address is – rectt.bsf.gov.in .
- Out of total 1284 vacancies of constable tradesman, 1220 posts are for male constables and 64 posts are for female constables.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 21,700 – 69,100 in pay scale as per Pay Matrix Level – 3.
- Along with this, other facilities available to Central Government Employees will also be given to the candidates selected for these posts.
- For selection on these posts, first of all the candidates will have to appear in the written examination. This will be a CBT exam in which a total of 100 questions will come. The paper will come in both Hindi and English languages.
- The application fee for general category is Rs 100. There is no fee for reserved category and women candidates.