Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana: With the help of this scheme, unemployment allowance is given to industrial workers. ESIC has extended this scheme till June 30, 2022.
New Delhi: Unemployment allowance: Many jobs have been lost during the Corona period. The government gives unemployment allowance for the unemployed. In order to give allowance to the unemployed, the government has started a scheme named ‘Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’. More than 50 thousand people have been benefitted under this scheme. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) runs this scheme.
In view of the corona epidemic, the government has extended the ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’ till 30 June 2022. Earlier the plan was till 30 June 2021.
What is ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’?
Under the Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana, unemployed people are given an allowance for financial help in case of job loss. An unemployed person can take advantage of this allowance for 3 months. For 3 months he can claim 50% of the average salary. After 30 days of becoming unemployed, a claim can be made by joining this scheme.
Take advantage of this scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, the employees associated with ESIC can apply for it by visiting any branch of ESIC. After this, the application will be confirmed by ESIC and if it is correct, the amount will be sent to the account of the employee concerned.
Who can take advantage of the scheme?
1. The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the employed people working in such private sector (organized sector) when they become unemployed, whose company deducts PF / ESI salary every month.
2. The benefit of ESI is available to the employees working in private companies, factories and factories. For this an ESI card is made.
3. Employees can take advantage of the scheme on the basis of this card or the document brought from the company. The benefit of ESI is available to those employees whose monthly income is 21 thousand rupees or less.
Register like this
1. To take advantage of the scheme, you must first download the form of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana on the website of ESIC.
3. Now fill the form and submit it to the nearest branch of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
4. Thereafter, the form will be accompanied by a notary’s affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.20.
5. In this form AB-1 to AB-4 will be submitted.
6. There will be no benefit if you lose your job due to wrong conduct.
7. Those people who have been removed from the company due to wrong conduct will not get the benefit of the scheme. Apart from this, employees who have registered a criminal case or have taken Voluntary Retirement (VRS) will also not be able to take advantage of the scheme.